Wednesday, June 16, 2010

one of my favorite websites..ever!!!!

I came upon this website a while ago. I often go and browse it just to view the beautiful photos of food.

www.foodgawker.com When i visit this site I pretend that I am an amazing chef or cook and I can make these dishes. To me what is so beautiful about it, is how it is photographed. The lighting, the way the food is arranged on the plate. It is another form of art.

Wouldn't it be fun to be a food critic. Your job ... to eat food. All kinds of food. Not just any kind of food either.. food that is prepared and arranged perfect just for you!

Peter took me to a resturant when we were dating. It was my 23rd birthday and it was called "Cafe California" It was the first time I had ever dipped bread in oil and had waiters standing and waiting for me to ask for more of something. I can't remember what dish I ordered, but I remember feeling so special when i was there.
I have never had that feeling since being at that resturant. At least not to that degree. I hope you enjoy foodgawker as much as I do. Go and take a look. Grab a napkin.. trust me you may start drooling!!
ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment