Thursday, August 5, 2010

I haven't been blogging in a while. I have been on a hiatus. I haven't been making jewelry either and it is very frustrating me. I have moved on to a different journey... for the moment.

I have 365 days till my neice gets married and I have some serious weight to lose in that time. I am hoping to drop around 70-80 pounds. I started on Sunday and have been doing pretty well. I am currently doing the Special K diet. I have SK for breakfast and dinner. Lunch I have been having Healthy Choice meals. I snack on Fiber One bars, fruit, or something else low in calories. I am mostly drinking water and crystal light.

I have been walking on my treadmill for about an hour a day. I am seeing small changes ... and I know I won't see anything major for a while.. but the small changes make me happy.

So ... I have 1 year to get fit and I know I can do this. I will keep you informed on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment